Friday 29 May 2015

Super Pink Kitty

I wanted to show you something I made a little while ago for a special little birthday girl who loves cats and pink.

What else could I make but a pink kitty?

Using this free Roly Poly Cat crochet pattern from Puchitomato I made my cat. The original pattern included legs, but after I made them I decided that I preferred the cat without them!

I made a sleepy kitty, so had to also make a bed for her. I found a plastic tub and made a pillow and blanket to go with it.





I can report that the birthday girl was very happy with it! One thing she hasn't seen yet is a quick little picture I painted for her. I'm experimenting with watercolours at the moment after my Dad bought me everything I needed.



Hopefully she should realise who it's supposed to be!

Happy crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment