Tuesday 6 March 2012

Owls everywhere!

Like everybody else these days, I love owls!

So when I was thinking of making something new, an owl was the first thing that came to mind!

I am entering the 'Four Elements' competition on the Crafteroo website and for 'Air' I had to come up with something related to air made using beads.


Owls sounded perfect to me! I'll be entering the purple one I think, but I couldn't help creating another one as well! It wasn't planned, but I love the fact that the brown one looks so moody! What do you think?

I've made them by threading the beads onto beading wire in lines. It was a bit fiddly, but I enjoyed making them.

See them both on my Etsy shop MoodyCatCrafts

I don't think this will be the last time owls feature on my blog!

Now I just have to work on things for water, fire, and earth..........

No comments:

Post a Comment