Sunday 11 March 2012

Craft it forward 2012!


I saw a post recently on The Krafty Cupcake about a great way to spread some crafty love.

I signed up to receive a gift from The Krafty Cupcake and received it yesterday (Thank you so much Sue!) I'll post up a picture later.

It's my turn now and this is how it works....


Craft It Forward 2012:





I will make something for the first 5 people who leave a comment on this post. Those 5 people must then make something for 5 others and so on! You can make whatever you want as long as it's homemade, just make sure they get it before the end of 2012.

Please leave me a comment on this post,and if you are one of the first lucky 5, please email me your details to moodycatcrafts@yahoo.co.uk

It may take me a while to make your gifts, but I will let you know when I've sent your surprise!

Open to all UK and International.

Please, please, remember that you do have to make 5 items for another 5 people to take part.

Let's craft it forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment